NETHERLANDS NEWBORN POSING WORKSHOP
Shooting With Sandra
Thank you so much for your interest in Shooting with Sandra Workshop, my workshop will cover:
· Newborn Poses such as The Potato Sack, Froggy, Prop shots, beanbag posing and family with newborns will be covered
· Using Props
· Workflow (how I would shoot a session)
· Natural Lighting as it is my only source of light that I use
· Camera Settings
· Camera Angles
· Parent/Sibling Posing (if we have cooperative siblings) using backlit shooting
· Safe Posing Composites (The Froggy and Taco) Only if baby allows us.
· Settling Techniques
· After Lunch we will discuss all things business (social media and its effectiveness) and editing your images
· Post Processing
· Editing Techniques
· Allowing yourself to be who you want to be.. No imitations just what makes you feel good. FINDING YOUR STYLE!!!
What to bring?
• DSLR camera (I’m a canon chick)
• 50mm or 35mm lens recommended (but whatever you use is fine)
• Spare camera battery (you don’t want your camera battery to die)
• Please dress in neutral colours if possible (eg; white, black, beige or grey) to avoid any colour casts during the session
• The studio will be pretty toasty, so please dress appropriately
• Please bring a change of clothes as babies are very unpredictable and may make a mess of us
• Lunch will be provided, as well as light refreshments and drinks
• Behind the scenes photos are accepted (please send them through to (email@example.com) I would love them.
• No Video recording is permitted unless permission granted
• All phones to be switched to silent
• All images taken by the attendee can be used for social media sharing (model release form by parent will be signed) – must state that
• posing and set up was done by Photography by Sandra.
Cost of Workshop:
• 750 EURO is the complete cost of the workshop - Payments can must be made in FULL or in 2 payments to secure your spot in the workshop
- 375 Euro Retainer Deposit
- 375 remaining payment due 4 weeks before the workshop date on the 4th of June
ALL PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE DEPOSITED INTO THE NOMINATED ACCOUNT
Photography by Sandra
International Swift Bank Code: NATAAU 3303S
BSB: 082 141
Account Number: 989 130 260
Reference: Your name
Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Bank Address: Chester Square, 14-16/16/1 Leicester Street, Chester Hill NSW 2162
Location of workshop is.. Address: Aalscholverstraat 69 3312 RB Dordrecht
Based in The Netherlands, Hosted by Sweet Memories Photography and Sebbys Photography
I want to Book, what do I do next?
Send through your full amount of 750 EURO to the above account details provided.
BOOK YOUR Workshop SEAT: Once you have paid your seat please email me the following details:
• Address or postal code
• Business Name (if applicable):
• What you want to learn
• Will you be doing any workshops/mentoring within 12 months?
I hope to get to meet you and give you all that I know to inspire you to strive and grow towards success.