Bahrain Shooting with Sandra
Bahrain Shooting with Sandra
Shooting with Sandra Newborn Posing Workshop
Payment is required in full
Shooting with Sandra
Newborn Posing Workshop
January 12th 2019
Thank you so much for your interest in Shooting with Sandra Workshop, my workshop will cover:
· Newborn Poses such as The Potato Sack, Froggy, Prop shots, beanbag posing and family with newborns will be covered
· Using Props
· Workflow (how I would shoot a session)
· Natural Lighting as it is my only source of light that I use
· Camera Settings
· Camera Angles
· Parent/Sibling Posing (if we have cooperative siblings) using backlit shooting
· Safe Posing Composites (The Froggy and Taco) Only if baby allows us.
· Settling Techniques
· After Lunch we will discuss all things business (social media and its effectiveness) and editing your images
· Post Processing
· Editing Techniques
· Photoshop (a few edits will be chosen from the session)
· Allowing yourself to be who you want to be.. No imitations just what makes you feel good. FINDING YOUR STYLE!!!
what to bring?
• DSLR camera (I’m a canon chick)
• 50mm or 35mm lens recommended (but whatever you use is fine)
• Spare camera battery (you don’t want your camera battery to die)
• Please dress in neutral colours if possible (eg; white, black, beige or grey) to avoid any colour casts during the session
• The studio will be pretty toasty, so please dress appropriately
• Please bring a change of clothes as babies are very unpredictable and may make a mess of us
• Lunch will be provided, as well as light refreshments and drinks
• Behind the scenes photos are accepted (please send them through to (firstname.lastname@example.org) I would love them.
• No Video recording is permitted unless permission granted
• All phones to be switched to silent
• All images taken by the attendee can be used for social media sharing (model release form by parent will be signed) – must state that
• posing and set up was done by Photography by Sandra.
cost of workshop:
• $1300 Australian Dollars (360 BHD) is the complete cost of the workshop
- Payments must be made in FULL or a retainer deposit needs to be transferred into the nominated account below.. in 2 payment 180 BHD first payment and the second 180 BHD is to be finalised on the 12th of December 2018
ALL PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE DEPOSITED INTO THE NOMINATED ACCOUNT
Photography by Sandra
Address: 23 Ian Crescent Chester Hill NSW 2162 Australia
International Swift Bank Code: NATAAU 3303S
BSB: 082 141
Account Number: 989 130 260
Reference: Your name
Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Bank Address: Chester Square, 14-16/16/1 Leicester Street, Chester Hill NSW 2162 Australia
Location and Date
Location of workshop is.. Address: Janabeyah High way - Behind Salam School
Based in Bahrain and Hosted by Huda Hussain from California Photography
i want to book, what do i do next?
Send through your full amount EURO (based on currency conversion on the day of purchase to the above account details provided.
BOOK YOUR Workshop SEAT: Once you have paid your seat please email me the following details:
• Address or postal code
• Business Name (if applicable):
• What you want to learn
• Will you be doing any workshops/mentoring within 12 months?
I hope to get to meet you and give you all that I know to inspire you to strive and grow towards success.