Sydney Newborn Workshop
Sydney Newborn Workshop
Shooting with Sandra
Total Cost is $1300
The remaining $650 due 4 weeks before the workshop date
Newborn Posing Workshop covering all things needed for a successful business in newborn Photography
Shooting With Sandra
When: November 2nd 2018
Thank you so much for your interest in Shooting with Sandra Workshop, my workshop will cover:
· Newborn Poses such as The Potato Sack, The Froggy, Prop poses and beanbag posing
· Using Props
· Workflow (how I would shoot a session)
· Natural Lighting as it is my only source of light that I use
· Camera Settings
· Camera Angles
· Parent/Sibling Posing (if we have cooperative siblings) using backlit shooting
· Safe Posing Composites (The Froggy and Taco) Only if baby allows us.
· Settling Techniques
· After Lunch we will discuss all things business (social media and its effectiveness) and editing your images
· Post Processing
· Editing Techniques
· Allowing yourself to be who you want to be.. No imitations just what makes you feel good. FINDING YOUR STYLE!!!
What to bring?
• DSLR camera (I’m a canon chick)
• 50mm or 35mm lens recommended (but whatever you use is fine)
• Spare camera battery (you don’t want your camera battery to die)
• Please dress in neutral colours if possible (eg; white, black, beige or grey) to avoid any colour casts during the session
• The studio will be pretty toasty, so please dress appropriately
• Please bring a change of clothes as babies are very unpredictable and may make a mess of us
• Lunch will be provided, as well as light refreshments and drinks
• Behind the scenes photos are accepted (please send them through to (email@example.com) I would love them.
• No Video recording is permitted unless permission granted
• All phones to be switched to silent
• All images taken by the attendee can be used for social media sharing (model release form by parent will be signed) – must state that
• posing and set up was done by Photography by Sandra.
Cost of Workshop:
• $650.00 deposit is required to secure your spot with me; remaining payment is due 3 weeks prior to the date of the workshop
Account Details are:
Photography by Sandra
BSB: 082 141
Account Number: 989 130 252
Reference: Your name
• (Deposit Payments are non-refundable – if you can’t make it for any reason, you will need to sell your spot to another willing candidate.)
Location of workshop will be at my Studio based in Chester Hill
Please NOTE: There is 10km radius restriction to be eligible for the workshop
I want a Book, what do I do next?
BOOK YOUR Workshop SEAT: Once you have paid your deposit please email me the following details:
• Address or postal code
• Business Name (if applicable):
• What you want to learn
• Will you be doing any workshops/mentoring within 12 months?
I hope to get to meet you and give you all that I know to inspire you to strive and grow towards success.